Logos University is a non-resident school of theology and ministry. Recognizing that it is not practical for
all who are called to ministry to pack up their families and leave their homes or places of ministry to
attend a conventional “brick and mortar” school, Logos brings quality, affordable and accessible ministry
and theological training where students live and work. A true pioneer in this environment, we have been
equipping men and women for ministry vocations through distance education since 1977. Our students
and graduates are successfully and faithfully serving the Lord all over the world.
Students must be committed to the absolute Lordship of Christ, through an ongoing relationship with
Him, and by a desire to reach greater maturity in Him, in full obedience to His will.
Students must submit the following to Logos University
1. A copy of a High School diploma etc. or equivalent, for all levels of Degree Programs. DO NOT send originals.
2. Original and sealed Official Transcript from a previous learning institution sent directly to LOGOS University.
3. Students are to be actively involved in a local church.
4. Admission to LOGOS University is subject to approval by the Admissions Committee, whose decision is final.
Items Required for Completing the Application Process:
1. A completed application
2. $60 non-refundable application fee made payable to LOGOS University
3. Transcripts: Official Transcripts and High School Transcripts
4. A current photograph of applicant (alone and preferable 2x2)
Affordable Tuition Plan
It is our goal to graduate our students debt-free. Our tuition is among the lowest in the country for
theological and ministry training institutions. We offer interest free payment plans that allows our
students to be able to attend school without putting pressure on day-to- day finances.
Logos also offers the following scholarships and grants to qualified students:
Licensed, Ordained, and Commission Ministers
US Military and Veterans
Contact Keisha Campbell at
7/31/2016 Admission Materials Due
Armor of Light Christian Worship Center's Bowie Campus
of Logos University
Theological Studies (Part I)
Theological Studies (Part II)
Counseling (Part I)
Counseling (Part II)
Christian Education (Part I)
Christian Education (Part II)
THE ARMOR OF LIGHT CHRISTIAN WORSHIP CENTER
It's not church as usual! It's a worship experience. The legacy continues.... Salvation, Healing, Deliverance, Evangelism and the Prophetic
Apostle Wayne A. Green, Sr. Pastor | Lady Michelle R. Green, Executive Pastor
Services are held every Sunday at 11:00 a.m. Bible Study Wednesday evenings @ 7:30 p.m.
13711 Old Annapolis Rd, Bowie, MD 20720